Rescripted 13B Rotary
Complete revamp for MisterSir's 13B Rotary
All meshes and textures, plus original RPK, by MisterSir. New scripts, sounds, and RPK edits by Harrison15.
Partial Change List:
- Completely new Java sources. The engine is now scripted to behave more like an actual rotary, as much as the game will allow. For example, the engine bolts no longer act as a camshaft bearing bridge, the spark plugs are no longer used for camshaft tuning, and all of the in-game messages about missing parts are now more accurate (e.g. "the engine is missing the rotors").
- The engine is now scripted to behave in-game as a 2.6L inline-four, which is more accurate, as per Wikipedia's explanation of the calculations regarding displacement of a rotary. Bore and stroke are computed to exactly match the per-cylinder displacement of the real 13B.
- New sounds from NFS Shift, with turbo and supercharger sounds from GTR2 and NFS Most Wanted.
- More performance parts, including different rotor housings with different levels of porting (stock, bridge-port, peripheral port), two transmissions, and two different single turbo kits. (No new meshes, just new scripts.)
- Transmission now has its own click mesh, and no longer requires the RWD driveshaft to run.
- Hydrogen fuel rail now uses methanol and is not adjustable. (I couldn't figure out what to do with this.) Therefore, this no longer needs a custom fuel rail script.
The engine is now capable of power levels between 200HP (low end, N/A, no upgrades) and 700HP (fully built, large single turbo). It takes some work to get it to those power levels, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
RPK FOR VERSION MWM: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lhj97z6u1h7uxtw
Tags: No tags
Download: Rescripted 13B Rotary
Filesize, kB: 17941KB
Put your e-mail, skype, phone numbers or any other contact information here so that your visitors could easily get in touch with you.