Welcome, Please Register or Login

Forums \ Street Legal Series \ F.A.Q / Help Section \ create: Wrong GameType! Error.

Author Message
#1\2016-10-27 14:06

Members
2
Offline

Posts: 740


us United States

This error has been bugging me forever, and I have to ask, why? Why does this error appear on most of the SL1 cars, and crash the game? It's extremely annoying, and it doesn't stop. :/
Shoot me.

Say 'ello to my trash can:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMCyRAPP5bdDi0gT9P6JejA


I am a proud sponsor, and Beta Tester for Fireful0's Mod Workshop. Be sure to check out his website here: http://www.operationstation.com
#2\2016-10-27 14:22

Members
2
Offline

Posts: 1706


us United States

From my experience, replacing the car's files fixes the problem 40% of the time. The other 60% is because there's something else breaking the game due to corruption.


Fireful0's proud original beta tester. Check out his site, Operation Station!
Click the pictures to go to their pages!
My day-to-day music playlist-


Don't hold it against us...