The author modification: addi /forgotten-garage/
The author of 3D model: addi
Tested on versions 2.2.1MWM and LE2MWM
Modification has 2 bugs:
- First, the error "You can't test the car because there's no driver's seat installed". The bottom line is that this bug have all the seats, except one - a "Driver's seat Bronze Leather", only with this seat, the above mentioned bug will not happen.
- Second, a bug with details from the catalog "Body -> Aftermarket parts". Even if you do not have a car from modification "Mercedes-Benz W126 SEC Pack" in the garage, details related to the mod will remain in this directory exactly to the moment until this modification will not be removed from your SLRR.
New update 1.6! Many fixes and new wheel colors added.
Belak Industries OG drag rims and Hoosier slicks by Defiant. This pack includes:
(2) 15x11 Belak OG chrome rims
(2) 15x11 Belak OG paintable rims
(1) 15x5 Belak OG chrome rim
(1) 15x5 Belak OG paintable rim
(1) 15x11 Hoosier drag slick
(1) 15x11 Hoosier low profile slick
(1) 15x5 Hoosier slick (2) 15x11 Belak OG Black
(1) 15x5 Belak OG Black - New in update 1.6!
Blast for the lip
Morpheus Hell for rim modeling tips
Harrison15 for scripting and modeling help
It's been four months and twenty days in development, now the ultimate Bugatti Veyron pack is complete.
The car features:
- High quality models
- 8 chassis models
- Unique tyres
- Unique light glow orbs
- Unique horn sound
- Full dashboard lighting
- Electric windows with animation
- Wing with 3 animations
- Brake calipers with 8 and 6 pistons
- HD paint mapping
- All custom physics
- Real scale in-game
- Real specs
- Unique W16 engine
- Semi-reflective mirrors
New mod for drag racing fans. Fully working (opening/closing) dragster parachute for SLRR. Comes with the option of single or dual parachutes and optional multi-colored cable release tags.
Several comma-separated tags will be considered as logical AND between them. You can also use semicolon for logical OR. AND has a priority over OR and you cannot use parentheses for logical grouping. Asterisk (*) within a tag will be regarded as a mask for "any string".