Redline_Racer/RedlineRacer96 has created a way to change the sound samples used ingame based on the level of tuning your engine receives. This allows for accurate sound representation for both stock and modified engines within the game.
The code is still in its most basic form, but both videos give an idea of how it can work. The plan is to release a game that contains these features and many more additional features in the near future.
Hey guys, I'm bringing out a new channel been thinking about doing it for so long, and well, here I am doing it! If you want to, subscribe and I hope you enjoy my enjoyment! Any requests such as games, challenges etc, I'll be sure to try and fulfill them to my best, just comment on the videos so I can keep up to date on them.
Intro and outro will be coming as well and if anyone has experience in that stuff, feel free to PM me and help me out!
- Script: Valo race day + night (l93_vip)
- Script: old back injury (can be customized)
- Script: the dealer to pay more for buying a car
(You can earn from $ 2,000 to $ 10,000)
- Script: 21 cleaning machine at the dealer (used dealership, BONUS folder)
- Scrpit: Stock and Mod motors are not together
- Script: 3 times more traffic in Valo, than in the original SLRR
- Script: machine in a new place in the garage (not in V1)
- Script: straight wheels in the garage (not in V1)
- Script: prestige in the beginning of the game 270
- Script: button in the garage: SAVE
- Script: button in the garage: MONEY (+ 100.000 $)
- Script: button in the garage: VALOcity
- Script: button in the garage: TESTtrack
- Script: very little tire wear !!!
- Script: Physics 2 (Normal + Drift: v1 + v2,
for good drifta better set DRIFTv2)
- Script: a new career starts at 8 am
- Script: dealers operate from 8 to 20
- Script: time does not change when you select a track,
and return the track to the garage c
- Script: cheap repair machines
- Script: machine complete renovation
(Max was 95%, max was 100%)
- Script: nalezayut all tires on all wheels
(From 5.0 inch to 15.0 inch)
- Script: less time is spent on the installation of parts
- Script: removed the haze on the tracks
- Script: some new engine kits
- Script: Airbag / Min: 2.0; Max: 20.0
- Script: MrSirRG / CamberMAX: 15.5 / MIN: -15.5 / SpacerMAX: 1000
- Script: FuelInjectorSystem (diesel, 95,98 ...)
- Script: Track / Valo / Roc Car fix (F7)
- Script: the new codes:
1.bfm (old: begformoney)
2.roc (old: letmeroc)
3.promo (old: fastpromotion)
4.cheat (old: i like cheating)5.time (old: timemachine)
- ROC race run!
- Valo race run!
- Used dealerhip works!
- New dealerhip works!
- The purchase of complete machines
- All cars have the engine
- Prime DLH 500 (1000HP engine)
- L93 vip envmaps
- Neon lights
- Main menu VIDEO *
- Track selector VIDEO *
- Some new textures
- Changed infa about cars in the garage
- If you eject from the game due to the 2JZ-GTE, in BONUS folder have an old version (2JZ-GTEv1),
This is the same engine only with other textures ,
which will not stop the game .
! FIX! - For those who do not start the game because of the video.
NO VIDEO MEIN MENU:
NO VIDEO TRACK SELECTOR:
- Added color for the money and time
- HQ Stock car
- In all STOCK MOD and some engines have their own category (as in slrr_by_jack!)
- HQ Stock car racing in the ROC
- Slrr_editor sees all engines.
- 2 new VIP motor (Sr20det and 2JZ-GTE)
- Fixed: the game has stopped working after errora:
This tire is to narrow "
- Fixed: the game has stopped working when the dealer came at 7 am
- Fixed: can not move parts
- Fixed: flickering title parts in the garage
- Fixed several small bugs
- A lot of interesting and useful in BONUS folder
Weld Racing S71B 15x11
Weld Racing S71B 15x13
Weld Racing S71B 15x5
Weld Racing S71 15x10
Weld Racing S71 18x10
Weld Racing S71 18x10 Deep Dish
Weld Racing S77 18x10
Weld Racing S77 15x10
Weld Racing Delta-1 15x13
Weld Racing Delta-1 15x15
(2) Weld Racing Draglite 15x11
(2) Weld Racing Draglite 15x5
(2) Weld Racing Magnum 2 15x11
(2) Weld Racing Magnum 2 15x13
Weld Racing Magnum 2 15x5
As well as over 15 tires ranging from legal grooved radials to big drag slicks
Credits to blast for S71 spokes and for some screenshots
Several comma-separated tags will be considered as logical AND between them. You can also use semicolon for logical OR. AND has a priority over OR and you cannot use parentheses for logical grouping. Asterisk (*) within a tag will be regarded as a mask for "any string".